When I'm through all the pain alone, I don't want you anymore

ring irst Chinese visual magazine the most popular graphic,
click the title below the male blue visual attention chronicles the story I a person through all the hard wont think you have the story of | Jiang students from | Jiang students 01 just came to the city I is a bus will be the wrong direction people,
a chance to know her a third sister is very good,
very good care of me,
often at night to go shopping with me a snack.
She had just gone through an interview to a new company,
and sometimes she had to work overtime at night.
Call me one evening at ten.
I asked her,
where is it? She said,
overtime has just come off.
.
I said: what a person,
your boyfriend did not come to pick you up? She said: hes playing games in the Internet bar,
call me to take a taxi back.
.
Afraid that she was alone on her way home,
I played with her for more than half an hour.
She told me about the first