Boys dormitory wonderful roommate The Legend of Zhen Huan than girls dormitory

ring p grow Association Hello,
little wife are good ah,
my room is a little sister,
and in the life time and we meet gossip ~ we sent a female version of yesterdays wonderful roommate,
boys will not today! So,
what are the wonderful stories about boys,
roommates and roommates compared to the girls? Lets have a look.
The three men are also a drama director,
the adults and the harem ladies! I would like to tell you a few wonderful works around me! I am male,
radio and television major junior student party.
The name of the school will not be mentioned,
because it is still in school,
and everyone in our class is a loyal fan of the president! All right,
dont talk too much.
Get to the point! Our bedroom is a six bed,
I only began our dormitory with two other roommates three people,
we especially Sandu hygiene,
but also specifically to buy leather floor to shop,
summer can be directly to sleep on