The bathroom looks so red with my face

ring bathroom called someone elses bathroom,
and when I see it,
my face is red.
My God,
is this still the bathroom? So open,
so bold! The key is,
still so good-looking,
too envious! This round glass bath is clean and transparent.
You can see everything in the room when you take a bath,
and have fun with your lover.
The happiest thing for me is to bathe with you and chat with each other about the recent troubles and joys.
Who is this bathroom,
magnificent,
clear is what I want to do so too the art palace of art,
I feel shy in the wash,
just want to look at it quietly,
do not wake up in a dream.
Oh,
dont tell me I can take a bath here! Look at the sea,
with a gentle breeze,
at night there are stars,
too pleasant.
Bathing in the mountains? This is too open,
I see the face is red,
shame ~ if the family has such a good bathroom,
clearly is a swimming pool,
the summer has come to soak in it all d