Honey, I want that kind of love, too

ring rst visual magazine,
the most popular picture number,
click the title below the blue word,
pay attention to vision,
he does not have to be very handsome,
spoil me.
Come outside temptation more,
he is perfect.
So we are always close.
My dear,
I really do not hide case-dough in the teeth so that his love for me overbearing and gentle.
Feel shy,
she would be my people so my relatives and friends from his relatives and friends and also.
Honey,
dont be nervous.
Its my mothers family.
How come I in his eyes are beautiful.
But,
dear,
shall we have teeth at least? that stinks!! When we work,
he is a good worker and a strict in demands.
My dear,
come back home early in life he was a naughty funny clown.
I come to tell you a story now hide a dagger behind a smile: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha knife,
finished .
.
.
So.
.
.
he remembers a seemingly every anniversary.
Fat boy,
a